At your first visit, expect to spend 30-60 minutes at our office so that all the proper paperwork and a thorough medical orthopedic evaluation can take place. X-rays may be requested and referred to the an imaging center next door if the doctors feel they are necessary.
- Initial Paperwork
- Complete History taken by the doctor
- Complete orthopedic evaluation
- X-Rays (if needed)
- Instructions on basic stretches
- Return appointment
- Review of Initial Visit Findings (including X-Rays if taken)
- Treatment plan
- BEGIN TREATMENT!!!
- On your way to better HEALTH!